Shopping with Midlands Tool Supplies is safe and secure. This means:
- When on the checkout page you will notice that the URL in your browser's address bar starts with "https" and a padlock will be visible at the top or bottom of your browser window. This means you are in secure mode.
- Being in secure mode means all of your details are encrypted for maximum security.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and advanced encryption for all orders placed - this prevents your personal details or payment information being intercepted by any third party.
- We do not store your card details and will ask for them every time you place an order.
- Your three digit card signature code will be required to place an order - this ensures that your card cannot be misused.
Site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program
- Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping.
- Avoid entering payment details on public computers or in the presence of other people.
Midlands Tool Supplies may send you emails from time to time, however we would never send an email asking for your security information, log on details, payment details or direct you to a web page that asks for this information.
If you receive an email that appears to be from Midlands Tool Supplies that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card or log on details. It is usually best to delete emails that you are unsure of.