We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Midlands Tool Supplies. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on any item returned to us within 7 days of your receipt of goods, provided they are still in their original packaging, undamaged and in an unused condition. We regret that we cannot accept returns where the item has been unsealed, or if the purchase is for perishable goods, personalised goods, or items supplied to order.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part we will be happy to refund all delivery charges incurred. Otherwise all goods are returned at your own expense. Should you wish to exchange or return an item, please follow the instructions below.
- Please contact us within 7 working days of the date of delivery, giving a brief description of reason for return, and to request a Goods Return Authorisation form (GRA).
- We will reply by email and attach a GRA form and number. Please print off and fully complete the form and enclose it with the goods.
- The GRA number must be written clearly on the outside packaging. Please note we are unable to process items returned without an authorised returns number.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the returned item by email to your registered email address.
- Goods will be refunded within 30 days.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us which results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- Unless otherwise notified by us, you are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- You must contact us as soon as the item develops a fault.
- If the fault has been reported within 7 days of receipt of goods, we will advise our Freepost returns address via email or at our discretion we may arrange to collect or replace the item (or faulty components). Where an item is returned after 7 days for any reason, unless otherwise agreed by us, we will not refund the cost of return postage.
- Should an item become faulty 30 or more days after purchase but within the warranty period, we will at our discretion offer a replacement, replacement parts, repair, or refund.
- Where the manufacturer offers a direct and / or extended warranty, this process will be followed before our process is instigated.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
What is not covered
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage.
- Faults caused by improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than the normal purposes for which it was intended.
- Change or modification of the product in any way.
- Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
- Faulty installation if applicable.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than by the Manufacturer, us, or our authorised repair agents.
- Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
- Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product.
If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know immediately. We will arrange to advise our freepost returns address and send a replacement as soon as possible. It is important that you describe the product you have received so that we can check and if necessary correct our stock holdings and thus avoid future issues.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.